Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finding New Places

Today was my "Girl Day," My sweet husband told me to take sometime, go to the spa and just have a girls day for me:) I was thrilled. I went to bed and started my morning early! 830am, jumped  out of bed and headed to meet a dear and old friend for coffee. After a little muffin, Coffee and sweet chatting I came home, worked out, changed and headed to historic Maumee and Perrysburge Ohio.
I found myself browsing among the Cutest little shops. I came to a Antique Shop and ran in, It was the right timing for I was stuck in there for almost an hour, which was wonderful, hiding out from the down pore. As soon as I walked in the door, this little guy said hi. I thought he was so cute... and that as a massage therapist his little neck will be quite sore. lol.
I loved this table and the way they arranged it. I have really enjoyed walking around. They had so many pots and plants and in the back of the store it was a antique shop. It was a perfect set up of the old and new.


Little Topiary trees in dark pots give such a nice contrast in the white washed  room. I am really looking forward to when I can start decorating my own house.  

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are like Art themselves :) Sounds like a wonderful day! What cut little pots!

    ReplyDelete